Posted by sean on October 16, 2015 at 12:49 pm in Fun At Home with No Comments

Last night, I inflicted serious pain upon myself. Not in a sick, perverted kind of way – it was totally accidental. I was in the shower and I poked myself in the eye. Always a painful and stupid thing to do – even worse when you do what I did… poke yourself in the eyeball when your hand is covered in shampoo! Therefore you get the pain from the eye prod and the stinging agony of the shampoo, destroying your retina. Luckily I didn’t go blind – a lucky escape. I’ll be more careful next time by ensuring I wear mittens while in the shower and use ‘No More Tears’ baby shampoo.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

No trackbacks yet.

Posts with similar tags

No post with similar tags yet.

Posts in similar categories

  • About Me

    So you stumbled across my blog. No doubt after searching for something bizarre on Google. Before you hit that 'Back Button', why not stay and have a read for a few minutes?

    If you are after a website which gives advice on how to hack an iPhone X, download the latest Steven Seagal movie, or view nudy ladies, you've come to the wrong place and may now press 'Back'.

    However, if you would like a lifestyle blog, written by a 30-something chap, living in Bath (England), feast your eyes on this.

    You won't discover how to copy PlayStation 4 games. What you will find is a blog, covering life in the West Country, the highs and lows of supporting two unsuccessful football teams, while sharing a house with a wife and rabbit.

    All written by a man, somewhere on the sanity-scale between normal and eccentric.
  • Archives